What Would You Like Santa To Bring?

David Next best thing to clay from Santa is...... Making your own. It's not that hard and super cheap. If interested I can help.

Well be careful!! Heard a comment at an exhibition which made me walk quickly away to lol      I like your forms but I don't like your body! Only a potter to potter can speak so plainly.

David Next best thing to clay from Santa is...... Making your own. It's not that hard and super cheap. If interested I can help.

I'm interested in this for sure! Please, please, please start another thread with the how-to. We've had so much rain here, all I do is slip 'n slide around the backyard. I'm living on literally tons of red clay here and I'd love to know how to lower my cost of this pretty expensive hobby!

Great thread. I am grateful for my tiny, heated studio with lots of windows and good music. At this time of year plumbing would be nice, but spring will eventually arrive, and the hose from the house will thaw. Until then I will be grateful for the ability to schlep gallon jugs from the house to the studio.

Archived