Laserprinting waterslide decals for ceramics-- which paper to get?

I'd appreciate recommendations/comments on what brand of water-slide paper to buy. I'm seeing Hayes, Koala, Sunnyscopa, and Fired-On

Fired-On is the most expensive but seems to be targeted specifically to this purpose.  Is it worth it?

Thank you!

So the lady who runs (ran?) Fired On tried taking out a patent on the whole process a few years ago, and caused a gigantic stir.  She was pretty handy with her lawyer, and went after anyone she found in Canada and the US who had even a vague mention on their blog about it. I hadn’t checked the patent status in a while, so I took a look just now.

The patent has lapsed due to non payment of maintenance fees as of this writing. (Pardon my moment of shadenfreud).

All that to say, the other stuff probably works fine. You can even track down the exact same paper she sells under different brand names, although it’s sold as a substrate for decals that go on motorcycle helmets.