Need help with low fire slip and glaze

I am using Standard low fire slip and Duncan dipping clear glaze. Till that time I fired ;

bisque cone 04 glaze cone 05

bisque cone 04 glaze cone 06

bisque cone 05 glaze cone 05 

And all the results : my pieces are yellow even though my bisque is white before glaze firing. I have to make them clear,transparent and dipping glaze. And I really want them to be whiter. I have no choice to use brush or white glaze cause I make decorations on my cups that they should be seen and I have to be produce a lot and use dipping to be quicker. 
I use bamometer and my glaze is 35 bome.

You can understand from the pictures that I have another problem with the bottoms of my cups that are like overburn and come more yellow.
I am posting pictures. 

What am I doing wrong? 

FE78995B-08F9-4EEF-B325-B21729606304.jpeg

D22A8F36-B17C-4601-99CA-7CD7E3EF4A9E.jpeg

598A24F9-978A-47C6-AD41-510EE76E001E.jpeg

177E66DF-2FFF-4361-8FB5-9FBCC437F8ED.jpeg

AD7760DB-ECD5-4B29-BA5A-BFB305102419.jpeg

Edited by Merve

17 hours ago, Merve said:

Spectrum glaze sells dipping at least 5 gallons and it is too expensive just to try with shipping. If it doesn’t work I waste 400$. So couldn’t have the chance to try. 

That’s unfortunate. It will be a question of trial and error to find a commercial clear with low iron contamination to rid the glaze of the yellow tinge. At least from the info supplied in the link above you know which ones won’t be acceptable. Is mixing and testing your own glaze an option?