Stroke and coat by Mayco info

Hi everyone, I'm really happy to be part of this forum.

I’m having a pottery workshop in a week, I was planning to use underglaze on pre prepared mugs and plates leather hard, but then I discover the Stroke and coat by Mayco.

It would be a dream to let the students create the works and let them immediately decorate them with this type of glaze. The informations say that you can use them on wet clay. 

My question is: someone has already tried them? Can I use them with objects that are still wet? It would be a game changer. My workshop will last only two hours, what do you think?

Thanks!

Stroke and Coat is incredibly user friendly, although I’ve never tried them on wet work. They seem to work fine on leather hard and bisque in my experience. 

Depending on your clay and some of the colours and how your students apply them, if you find they’re coming out a bit dry, they can benefit from a coat of a zinc free clear. If your firing is hot enough and everyone applies them at the right thickness, it may not be necessary.