Help comparing Standalone controllers: Orton Autofire4000 vs Olympic Electro Sitter w/ Genesis

I have an older 2 cubic ft Cress Firemate kiln that's in decent shape and I have really been wanting to down fire to get rid of glaze defects that I consistently get with runny glazes. I am debating between the Orton Autofire4000 and the Olympic Electro Sitter with a Genesis controller if anyone has any thoughts on either.

Driving factors are feature list, longevity/durability, and future proofing my purchase.

I like the touchscreen on the Genesis, and the fact that it has WIFI and that you can export data directly. I also hear good things about Bartlett controllers, though most of the talk is about the v6-cf. I worry a little bit about the bugginess/durability of a touchscreen interface though. 

I also know for a fact that you can control a kiln vent with the Autofire, which is something I haven't been able to confirm for the Electro Sitter. 

I don't love the idea that the Autofire basically starts and stops power to the kiln via the power cord. I'm curious if this is hard on the electronics in the kiln at all?

The biggest factor in this decision, though, is future proofing the purchase. I'm going to end up spending close to $1,000 for either option, and I'd like to be able to use either one again on another kiln sitter kiln. Curious if anyone has any thoughts on that. I spoke with Orton, and apparently I could buy a 50 amp Autofire4000 and have them install 30 amp receptacles on it. That way if I wanted to use it on a bigger kiln in the future I could just change out the receptacles. The Electro Sitter I'm sure could probably be reused? It's rated up to 50 amps. But I haven't installed one of these and the wall mounted box style of the Autofire seems easy...

Edited by jay_klay_studio
small update

I have not used the AutoFire, so I can't say anything about it. As far as the Genesis goes:

1. The touchscreen is no more buggy than the V6-CF, which has proven itself to be extremely durable for decades. The wi-fi is worth it. The app is very handy, the downloadable firing info is very cool, and getting software updates is a great thing. Lots of good diagnostic info, too, which makes troubleshooting easy.

2. The Genesis can control a vent via Output 4.

3. All digital controllers work by stopping and starting the power, whether through the power cord or not. No issues with either method.

4. The ElectroSitter uses a 50 amp relay, so it could be used on other kilns in the future, too. The benefit of a wall mount controller is that the system stays cooler since it's not on the kiln, however the EC sits out a bit and is insulated so it shouldn't have any problems.

Thanks @neilestrick! I actually did some digging using search on here and read some of your other posts on the Genesis (though I think you had just gotten it). Glad to hear you still have a good opinion, that says a lot. And also delighted to hear that the vent can be controlled with it as well. Given the $100 or so price difference, I think it's well worth it for a Bartlett controller plus all of the goodies that come with that particular model.