Updating my kiln controller

I just bought a used kiln with a dtc 100c controller.   I am wanting to update the controller so I can use ramp settings as well as update parts after years of firing.  Does anyone know what controller would be a compatible upgrade?  I've reached out to the companies who make both the controller and the kiln with no real answer.  Research has suggested I can use a Bartlett rtc-600 (now rtc- 1000) or a Bartlett v6-cf.  I was just wondering if anyone out there has done an update and what they used.   Fir reference it is an evenheat kiln. Thanks!

Michelle

If I remember correctly the DTC and RTC panels are a slightly different size than the V6-CF and Genesis controllers. Bartlett would be able to confirm that. That's not to say you couldn't use them, but you'd have to modify your panel to get them to fit. That may mean cutting the hole for the controller slightly larger, or making a panel to cover the existing hole and cutting a new hole. The V6-CF and Genesis have quick disconnect terminals, whereas the DTC and RTC typically had wiring harnesses with the wires all connected into terminal blocks that plugged into the controller circuit board. So you may have to do some wiring work as well. It's easy enough, just run new wires with quick disconnect terminals. As long as you're spending money on an upgrade, I'd get the Genesis 2.0- no sense upgrading to outdated technology.