US Pigments vs Mason Stains

It's my understanding that the cadmium inclusion stains are all made offshore in India or China due to environmental regs in other countries. Where Mason gets their Cd stains from compared to the unbranded ones from US Pigments or other suppliers isn't something I've read about. I don't have enough experience with Cd stains to make a comparison.

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

What’s the deal with “degussa “ inclusion stains? I cannot find any info, company info or anything about them unless I just am horrible at searching.

Interesting.

A search for degussa  inclusion stains found a lot of sales material, and a reference to a page on digitalfire's informative site. Which provided a partial answer
https://digitalfire.com/glossary/ceramic+stain
Stain product brand names can be confusing. This happens when one company buys another and continues to support the product names and numbers of the former company. As an example, the German Degussa company spun off its ceramic color business as Cerdec in 1993. They later bought Drakenfeld Colors (of Washington, PA). In 2001 Ferro USA bought Cerdec. So that means that any stain labelled as any of these three companies is actually a Ferro product now.

So looking for evidence of this I looked for an SDS sheet, because they usually provide the manufacturers name.
https://www.theceramicshop.com/product/14116/degussa-stain-orange-1lb/
The Ceramic shop sells Degussa Stain, Orange 1lb, but the SDS sheet starts with
image.png.68cebc8f0ddeb79dc28ab1f5cf508cdd.png

Edited by PeterH