Possible overfiring - should I adjust?

Howdy! About a week ago I had a thread going about getting my kiln up and running and wound up installing a Bartlett V6-CF. I ran one test load with just shelves to bake the kiln wash and only had self supporting ^6 cones so ran it with those. The tips touched the ground so I ran a test load last night after getting full cone packs and used a -15° cone offset. 

So I put three pots in the kiln (one on each level) along with a kiln pack. All the glazes look good, but these were also new combos. The bend of my guard cones leads me to believe it may still be a touch too hot, but I’ve never worked with the large cones so I’m not sure. Would you leave it be? Or turn the temperature down a bit. The final temperature was 2242°, no hold. My cone packs in the picture are in order by shelf level. (This was also the first time I made cone packs… I’ll do better with getting them to not fall on one another next time)

edit: I added a photo of the schedule from the manual

E27E7514-5560-4691-AAAC-4C236BBA8F49.jpeg

8D48213E-71EF-472F-A7CB-A72CFAF6FB0A.jpeg

Edited by kylies.clay

If your glazes look good you’re doing it right.

I would say it’s a solid cone 6, probably slightly over. It’s clearly a tad hotter on the bottom, 

Some glazes (and clay bodies) benefit from a slightly higher temperature, others are hitting their limits at the stated cone. If you’re not seeing defects related to over firing you’re probably not over firing.