Pacifica toggle switch

basye

I  turned over my Pacifica GT400 wheel in order to unscrew the plate that protects the belts.  in doing so I think the toggle switch either broke or dislodged because when  I tried to start the wheel  (light on)  the  wheel head does not move when I depress the pedal.  I opened the electrical box containing the toggle switch... the toggle switch has small parts (springs etc)that are disconnected from the switch.  where can I find information re this switch? .... not sure but can it this be repaired?  or what is the part called so I can replace it ( the switch and guts)?  I don't know what is the best avenue to fix this.   thought you might have suggestions... thanks in advance for your help. Joyce

Hi Basye,

Welcome to the Forum!

Perhaps someone with direct experience with the GT400 toggle switch will weigh in.

I'm not finding a specific listing for that part on either Axner or Laguna website - you might contact Laguna directly

Laguna.JPG.b1d449325312887c691f94c9425287c9.JPG

for a replacement, and/or specification - number of poles, amperage capacity.

thanks Tom,   I will try to see if laguna has any info.  call tomorrow or Monday.  Murphy's law sets  in at the worst time... no wheel at busy time.  it sure woud be great if someone out in the pacifica world would have some ideas for me.  Joyce