Overglaze? Is it real?

I am trying to help a friend put logos on her mugs. If we use underglaze, well the logo will be under the glaze and not as clear. But if we could use overglaze- we can color the mug and then put a sharp, visible logo over the glaze. I know the basics of silkscreening-  but I don't know where to buy or how to make overglaze. Has anyone else done this?

thanks!

I have an old friend who passed a few years ago who did a lot of overglaze painting, and he was gracious enough to share his overglaze recipe with me under the caveat I didn’t share it far and wide.  So to honour his request but still share somewhat, pm me and I’ll send the recipe to you. He used the recipe for brush decorating on cone 10 glazes, so if you’re working at cone six it’ll be a starting point, and I’d test it before putting it on  an entire order. If you want to try silk screening it, I don’t know if it’ll require a medium, or need ball milling to go through the screen.