How do I watch Clayflicks?

Susie L

• 11 months later...

I'll pass along your issue to admin, they might take a few days to get back to you as they are taking a few days off at the moment but shouldn't be too long. (unfortunately this isn't something mods can fix) Just double checking that you know your login for ICAN CLAYfliks etc is a different login from this forum?

• Administrators

Hi @NbyNW! Have you looked at our FAQ page? Have a look and let us know if this helps you: https://ceramicartsnetwork.org/faq (click on the arrows next to each question to show the answer).  Also, you can email customerservice@ceramicartsnetwork.org if that doesn't work.  

I am on the road for the Thanksgiving holiday, but can check back in later this evening to see if you were able to resolve your issue. Thanks!

Jennifer

• Administrators

The full video is farther down the page.  You will see a heading that says "Watch Full Video" followed by an accordion menu that says "play full video..." Click the arrow next to "play full video..." and the video screen will appear. See screen shots attached. There is a video tutorial towards the bottom of the FAQ page that will walk you through it.

Hope that helps!

Jennifer

Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 10.05.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 10.05.13 PM.png

• Administrators

I've reached out to customer support to escalate this and they will be in touch to figure out what the issue is. Since it is the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, it may be early next week, but they will be in touch and help get this figured out. 

So sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience.

Best,

Jennifer