Steven hill journey workshop

I will be attending his workshop next year in Wisconsin. I was wondering if anybody else has taken it here and what your experiences are? I have more questions but first waiting for response. 
I worked with him last summer and learned Sooo much from him. (More about pushing myself even though the workshop was about his technique) 

3 hours ago, Rebekah Krieger said:

I will be attending his workshop next year in Wisconsin. I was wondering if anybody else has taken it here and what your experiences are? I have more questions but first waiting for response. 
I worked with him last summer and learned Sooo much from him. (More about pushing myself even though the workshop was about his technique) 

If it’s the Adamah studios its a fantastic facility for a workshop IMO. I have never known anyone disappointed in their Steven Hill experience as well and I can think of three potters that I personally know that spent time learning his spraying techniques and still practice them today.

19 hours ago, Bill Kielb said:

If it’s the Adamah studios its a fantastic facility for a workshop IMO. I have never known anyone disappointed in their Steven Hill experience as well and I can think of three potters that I personally know that spent time learning his spraying techniques and still practice them today.

Yes last year was the two part techniques and glaze workshop. I skipped the glaze portion because I couldn’t pick both weeks. He was amazing. He gave me a lot of good questions to ask myself to push my work. I fully expect the journey workshop will be even more of that. 

Archived