To Be or Not To Be

The only other folks selling ceramics at the market we attended were resellers of Soleo Provence (sp?) mass produced (hand painted?) wares from France and someone selling slipcast bowls...

we were (obviously) the booth with the gcsc....:lol:

CheeryCrack is a great show. Booth after booth of ostds (overpriced s-hit that doesn't stink).

So which booth are you in, jim? (by chance are you anywhere near the Botox station?)

The only other folks selling ceramics at the market we attended were resellers of Soleo Provence (sp?) mass produced (hand painted?) wares from France and someone selling slipcast bowls...

we were (obviously) the booth with the gcsc....:lol:

CheeryCrack is a great show. Booth after booth of ostds (overpriced s-hit that doesn't stink).

So which booth are you in, jim? (by chance are you anywhere near the Botox station?)

I wasn't there but I know several very good potters who were and they like the show because overall the pots are better than at unjuried sells. I can't tell from your incoherent attempt to be cute and insulting above if you were in the Cherry Creek Art Festival or not. If you were, I hope it was a success for you.

Jim

Archived