Alsager parts

Nics

6 hours ago, Nics said:

Hi I need to buy bearings for a very old Alsager - can anyone help

I assume this is a pottery wheel? Can you provide any other information? Pictures are always good. Many wheel parts like bearings are off-the-shelf parts, so you may be able to find a match with some internet searching, once you get the old bearing out and can measure it.

Hi Nics!

Potterycrafts is carrying an Alsager (out of stock).

Try contacting Potterycrafts? They carry a few wheels that look (kinda) like a Wenger - Cowley, Alsager, Staffordshire...

Excerpted from https://www.potterycrafts.co.uk

"Potterycrafts was formed in 1983 with the merger of the craft supplies businesses of three industrial companies Podmore, Wenger and Harrison Mayer following their purchase by Cookson plc. Potterycrafts became an independent company in 1988..."

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, corinne null said:

I have a gorgeous Alsagar wheel I imported from the UK in 2004 and have loved.   It was converted to run on 110 electricity in the USA and is only lightly used.   I have retired and hope it can find a new home.  It is in New England.

Please make a post in the Community Marketplace section for this. Photos would also help. Thank you!