Eubank kiln

kimS

I was recently given an electric Eubanks kiln by someone that never used it. It did not come with a manual. I have looked online and the only info I can find about Eubanks is an independent business in Missouri without a website or email.  Does anyone know anything about these kilns? This is my first kiln.  Could I follow basic instructions from any kiln? 

thumbnail_IMG_1554.jpg

welcome to the forums!    congratulations on the gift of a kiln.   now to find out more about it so you can use it wisely.   your photo is very informative but a few more photos of the critical parts would help.   there are many kiln manufacturers who do just a tiny thing differently from most others.   stand back and get one of the whole thing. 

then take a photo of the interior and a close up of the elements so we can judge the condition of them in place.   also,  any switches, knobs or other things.   neil is our kiln professional but so many others know a great deal, someone will be able to help.  does it have a kiln sitter attached to the side?

Archived