Creative Industries Pottery Wheels

• 4 months later...
15 hours ago, ebeth said:

My creative industries wheel is starting to make noise at higher speeds. The noise stops and starts. Does that sound like bearings? 

Where specifically is the sound coming from? There are lots of places for a wheel to make noise, so you may need to turn it over and remove the cover (if there is one) to pinpoint where the noise is coming from.

• 6 months later...

Hi, my problem is that the wheel  of my old CI potters wheel doesn't start smoothly, it jerks initially then spins normally.  As you can imagine this is very detrimental to throwing and trimming!  It might be that the problem is in the foot pedal, and if so where can I find a replacement foot pedal?  Any suggestions?

7 minutes ago, Ronna said:

Hi, my problem is that the wheel  of my old CI potters wheel doesn't start smoothly, it jerks initially then spins normally.  As you can imagine this is very detrimental to throwing and trimming!  It might be that the problem is in the foot pedal, and if so where can I find a replacement foot pedal?  Any suggestions?

The pedal you have may or may not be made specifically for the wheel, so you may be able to find a replacement online. Also call Speedball, as they now make those wheels, and the current pedal may work as a replacement.

• 2 months later...