Mentor Found | To Potters: Need Mentoring Help

We have rolled out our new Mentoring Program....yippeee! We have placed many Mentoring Relationships, but we do have a few open requests. We are seeking Mentors to help these fellow clay artists.

Mentor Request to help Mentee with marketing plans and ideas. She started making pottery 4 years ago. She started wood firing and used a local art center's kiln. The kiln is no longer available so she wants to build a small wood kiln herself. She is seeking help on getting started and how to do it. Also wants a review of marketing ideas.

Her request for the Mentoring relationship is Long-term (between 6 and 12 months). She is open to in-person (Kentucky) and/or long-distance email contacts to help.

Please reference Kentucky wood firing potter, #801 if you are interested. Email me THANKS for your consideration! Also, please forward to others who may have this expertise.

Guest JBaymore

We have rolled out our new Mentoring Program....yippeee! We have placed many Mentoring Relationships, but we do have a few open requests. We are seeking Mentors to help these fellow clay artists.

Mentor Request to help Mentee with marketing plans and ideas. She started making pottery 4 years ago. She started wood firing and used a local art center's kiln. The kiln is no longer available so she wants to build a small wood kiln herself. She is seeking help on getting started and how to do it. Also wants a review of marketing ideas.

Her request for the Mentoring relationship is Long-term (between 6 and 12 months). She is open to in-person (Kentucky) and/or long-distance email contacts to help.

Please reference Kentucky wood firing potter, #801 if you are interested. Email me THANKS for your consideration! Also, please forward to others who may have this expertise.

Lee Ann,

I'm in on this.

best,

.............john

Archived