Help! How Can I Programme An Inverter?

I've just bought a second hand Alsager wheel (about 20 years old) and it has a 'KLC' 'S Vector' inverter. I think I need to re-programme the inverter, as the wheel spins really fast with very little pressure (fine for centering, but not much else!), and also it goes reverse in the forward switch, and forward in the reverse switch! (It was fine when I bought it, but I think it got knocked on the journey home). I'm a hobby potter (this is my first, much longed-for wheel!) but I can't find any instructions or guides on how to programme and set an inverter for a potters wheel. It's not at all intuitive, and I've pressed various buttons and made it worse. I'd be really grateful for any advice or suggestions. Thank you! Margery

post-66853-0-83512600-1428070373_thumb.jpg

post-66853-0-83512600-1428070373_thumb.jpg

I have an old Skutt wheel. The controller is fried. Motor and wheel head are fine. Anyone with parts out there that would help me? Conversely can I help someone else? It would be nice for someone to end up with a functional wheel. This was my trimming wheel for 30 years. John. Johnlanger1948@gmail.com

Archived