Architectural Clay & Tile Potters Council Conference In 2011, Where Is It Being Held?

I saw in the Potters Council newsletter that there is another Architectural Clay and Tile conference slated for later in the year... but there was no link or information on where it is being held... or who will be involved in leading the workshop. Does anyone have more "specific" information on this workshop yet? Dates, Location, Who the featured artists will be, etc???

Thanks in advance...

- Ken

Seattle, Washington | June 24-26, 2011 | TILE AND ARCHITECTURAL CERAMICS

This one has Peter King among some others who were not finalized at our last board meeting. More will come soon.

There isn't much on the website yet. Potters Pages usually lists them. I think Carolyn just finished the conference last weekend in Cincinnati.

I don't know about one later in the year.

Marcia

This one has Peter King among some others who were not finalized at our last board meeting. More will come soon.

There isn't much on the website yet. Potters Pages usually lists them. I think Carolyn just finished the conference last weekend in Cincinnati.

Marcia

Sounds interesting, Peter King is one of my favorites, I've enjoyed a lot of his work. Are you planning on attending Marcia? I need to attend the Sequim Lavender Festival which is also at around that time (July 15th). Actually, I just need to do connect with a commercial lavender nursery to see their operation in full bloom which it probably would be at the end of June. I enjoy visiting the Seattle area very much and stuffing myself with seafood in the process.

Regards,

Charles

Marcia

Sounds interesting, Peter King is one of my favorites, I've enjoyed a lot of his work. Are you planning on attending Marcia? I need to attend the Sequim Lavender Festival which is also at around that time (July 15th). Actually, I just need to do connect with a commercial lavender nursery to see their operation in full bloom which it probably would be at the end of June. I enjoy visiting the Seattle area very much and stuffing myself with seafood in the process.

Regards,

Charles

No I can't attend because I am teaching a three-week course on Architectural Ceramics at the same time , but I'll be at the Appalachia Center for Crafts, a part of Tenn. Tech. The Appalachia CC sent in an announcement to the forum. http://www.tntech.edu/craftcenter/workshops/

Marcia Selsor

Finalizing the event in Seattle, Washington. I will have it up and posted soon!

Thank you both Marci and Carolyn for responding to my post... I'll look for the remaining details when you get them posted. Seattle might be too far for me to travel this year for this conference, especially since I'm spending $ on getting to Tampa for NCECA... perhaps another similar conference (w/P. King & others) might come to the East Coast soon? [crossing fingers] :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Archived