#1 oldlady

oldlady

single firing an electric kiln to cone 6

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • Locationharpers ferry west va and pinellas park fl

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:23 AM

OK, still working on posting pictures and i have found that if i remove photos i have already posted i gain space.  the trouble is that i cannot find posted pictures before sept, 2012.  i remember posting some that were too big and now i cannot find them because the archives do not go back that far.  i am up from 1kb to 32.74  whoopee!  now to get the photo of 3 different reds shrunk to less than 32 kb.

"putting you down does not raise me up."

#2 atanzey

atanzey

-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationSouth-Central Pennsylvania

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:55 AM

I found this sort of accidentally the other day.  Note that these directions are for a Windows computer, and Firefox browser.  I can't say for sure if the locations will be exactly the same with something else.  I went to the drop-down menu by my name in the upper right corner, and clicked on 'my settings'.  In that location, there was a menu bar on the left - clicked 'manage attachments' and all the photos I'd ever posted were there.

Alice

#3 oldlady

oldlady

single firing an electric kiln to cone 6

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • Locationharpers ferry west va and pinellas park fl

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:04 AM

thank you, THANK YOU. ALICE!!   THAT IS THE ANSWER.  THERE WERE ALL THE ATTEMPTS I MADE AND THEY WERE TAKING UP SPACE!  

i wonder if anyone else knows this stuff, i've been asking about this for months.  

"putting you down does not raise me up."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users