Edgar Minerals

Biglou's mine tour got me thinking and after taking to my EPK supplier Edgar Minerals-they sent me some sweet Tee shirts in exchange for some pots for their musuem of work done with their products. The shirts showed up and I'm shipping out the pots this week.

I really like the old school design and after I get the back printed with a few fish prints from my fish printer in Hawaii I will have a few new work shirts-Any T shirt without a pocket is a work shirt for me-.

Mark

post-8914-137202178768_thumb.jpg

post-8914-137202178854_thumb.jpg

post-8914-137202178768_thumb.jpg

post-8914-137202178854_thumb.jpg

Biglou's mine tour got me thinking and after taking to my EPK supplier Edgar Minerals-they sent me some sweet Tee shirts in exchange for some pots for their musuem of work done with their products. The shirts showed up and I'm shipping out the pots this week.

I really like the old school design and after I get the back printed with a few fish prints from my fish printer in Hawaii I will have a few new work shirts-Any T shirt without a pocket is a work shirt for me-.

Mark

Nice I have one also. Definitely cool shirt!

Tower story.....it is still a functioning water tower..,,Edgar minning owner wants to restore pictured water tower, I turns out it was painted with lead based paint ....so the restoration will not be cheap..... Think giant tent and hazmat suits... We were also told they discussed dismantling it rehabbing it in a warehouse, then .rebuilding it............ I suppose they really love that tower...........

• 4 months later...

Its taken all summer and a bit of the fall but my two boxes of various tee shirts finally arrived from my friend on the big Island of Hi. who is a well known fish printer.

He did a bunch of new shirts(with pockets) and some work shirts (those without pockets are studio shirts do get glaze stained)

Some of my favs are my two EPK shirts I traded a few pots for after hearing about Biglou's mine tour-I would love to tour that mine.

Any way heres the front and back as they both have fish on each sides.

I wear a fish shirt everyday past 30 years-he does each one different-no two are alike and he does very few of these anymore. I will wear these on special times-now if they had a pocket I'd be in hog heaven but in life good is sometimes just fine.

This post took some time to follow up on. Now its crazy x-mas production times for me-a kiln load a week till the 25th or I crack whichever comes first. At least I finished the big dinnerware set and am ready to ship it to Long Island-This will be my last custom order set-I'm only offering a few glazes for dinnerware after this set ( I know I have said this before?)

Mark

Its taken all summer and a bit of the fall but my two boxes of various tee shirts finally arrived from my friend on the big Island of Hi. who is a well known fish printer.

He did a bunch of new shirts(with pockets) and some work shirts (those without pockets are studio shirts do get glaze stained)

Some of my favs are my two EPK shirts I traded a few pots for after hearing about Biglou's mine tour-I would love to tour that mine.

Any way heres the front and back as they both have fish on each sides.

I wear a fish shirt everyday past 30 years-he does each one different-no two are alike and he does very few of these anymore. I will wear these on special times-now if they had a pocket I'd be in hog heaven but in life good is sometimes just fine.

This post took some time to follow up on. Now its crazy x-mas production times for me-a kiln load a week till the 25th or I crack whichever comes first. At least I finished the big dinnerware set and am ready to ship it to Long Island-This will be my last custom order set-I'm only offering a few glazes for dinnerware after this set ( I know I have said this before?)

Mark

If you do crack just fill it in with paper clay and refire.

Archived