need firing my pieces

I just moved to Vancouver and ordered bisque and paints on-line but I don't have any idea where can i fire them I want to fire my pieces as I'll receive and paint

any advice is greatly appreciated

please see my work as below

post-13078-133768042508_thumb.jpg

post-13078-133768042508_thumb.jpg

elii;

I would head down to Granville Island, which is a pottery Mecca in Vancouver. There are a few studios and shops there. Ask around and see if there are any co-operative studios or craft shops that would fire your pieces. Great work, by the way.

TJR.

elii;

I would head down to Granville Island, which is a pottery Mecca in Vancouver. There are a few studios and shops there. Ask around and see if there are any co-operative studios or craft shops that would fire your pieces. Great work, by the way.

TJR.

googling finds nothing about those stores I guess as u said I have to go there and ask around but I'm wonder is there any studio at City Hall!?

tanx 4 ur compliment

I can not help you find a place to fire but I will pray that you do. Your work is absolutely stunning and breath taking, God bless you.

I'm glad u liked that, that one was the about 12 CM disk just blue and Torques this new attachment is colourful plate (20CM) I wish I could share more photos with you guys

post-13078-133784134317_thumb.jpg

post-13078-133784134317_thumb.jpg

This is spectacular. It reminds me of the 16th century Iznik pottery. I am happy to see this kind of work is still being done. You know how to handle a brush, bravo!

yes exactly that's what I am doing it's Iznik Ceramic all motifs come from 16th or 17th with a little bit renewing wink.gif

nice to hear you know it. handling brush was so hard at the first but my teacher was so strict

Eli

Gorgeous pieces, Eli!

Did a quick search for ceramic studios in Vancouver, BC area. Here are some places/people you could try:

http://vancouvercomm...om/arts/pottery

http://www.kingsmillpottery.com/

http://www.roundhouse.ca/

yep I found them too but they didn't reply to my emails thanks for your time

by the way I feel so lucky today my pottery supplier will fire my bisques

I'm glad u liked that, that one was the about 12 CM disk just blue and Torques this new attachment is colourful plate (20CM) I wish I could share more photos with you guys

Hello .... I just wanted to add my admiring comments about your lovely work. My brother lived in Turkey for some years and I have very fond memories of the exquisite ceramics we found there. As far as sharing your work is concerned, you can add photos to your gallery so we can see more lovely stuff

Good luck with your search and I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work

Christine

Hello .... I just wanted to add my admiring comments about your lovely work. My brother lived in Turkey for some years and I have very fond memories of the exquisite ceramics we found there. As far as sharing your work is concerned, you can add photos to your gallery so we can see more lovely stuff

Good luck with your search and I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work

Christine

Hi Christine thanks for your compliment actually it's not that too much;)

today, I just start a blog for sharing my works with you guys it's not complete yet but at least you can take look at them briefly I'll try my best for writing description for all them and uploading my newest work right now I'm working on necklaces hopefully I'll upload that as soon as I'm done

Thank You for encouraging me

http://iznikceramic..../blog-post.html

eliiii... I checked out the photos on your posted blogspot...

and concur with all the others. Your work is STUNNING!

Thanks for posting and sharing them, best of luck in the future.

thanks Rick I just started so I must go long way

but I will appreciate if any of you, guys have an idea how can I present my art or is there any exhibition for glass or porcelain (rather in my city, Vancouver)

Eli

Archived