#1 Mark C.

Mark C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,704 posts
  • LocationNear Arcata Ca-redwood rain forest

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:19 PM

This little baby was given to me from a friend. The wheelhead comes off for easy clean ups and works on d cell batteries. It travelswell

Very small weighs 2 1/2#s. It’s a Rose Art and makes verysmall pots at one speed. A fun Demo wheel.

Mark

Mark Cortright
www.liscomhillpottery.com

#2 Cyndi

Cyndi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:44 AM

This little baby was given to me from a friend. The wheelhead comes off for easy clean ups and works on d cell batteries. It travelswell

Very small weighs 2 1/2#s. It’s a Rose Art and makes verysmall pots at one speed. A fun Demo wheel.

Mark

#3 Cyndi

Cyndi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:46 AM

MARK, I would love to know where this precious lil wheel was purchased. would love to have one. i do minis and this would be perfect for the road also. thanks cyndi

#4 Mark C.

Mark C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,704 posts
  • LocationNear Arcata Ca-redwood rain forest

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:05 AM

Cyndi
This one was a gift and my guess is its from a swap meet. They are kids toys that do work-Its one speed (med slow). You might try e-bay or google( Rose Art) the maker of it.Do not pay much as its a toy.
This will only make baby pots and is really for fun -the wheel head is plastic as is the whole thing-The head is not spinning perfectly flat but I do not care.I have seen some other motorized wheel toys made by other companies as well.
Mark
Mark Cortright
www.liscomhillpottery.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users