Anybody know anything about Jenkins kilns? I tried searching on the Internet, but nothing useful came up. I may be able to get one free from a friend. Don't know much about its use--although it looks well used--but the friend put on a new power cord. It has a kiln sitter model LT-3K, but no model number for the kiln itself.  He would like to use it in his knife-making business, but is not sure that would work for him. I'm going to use it mainly for bisquing, if he decides to give it up.

Kiln sitter plate has 240 V.A.C., 50 amps, 60 HZ, but there is no other identification on the kiln that I could see from the photos he sent me. I've attached a photo of the logo.             5496664471.jpg.43fc9e7a6cc461026e17779a906f8418.jpg

Jen-Ken is in Lakeland, Florida, so they may well be the same company. Without any other info, you won't know what size breaker the kiln needs to be on, unless you want to do all the calculations based on the resistance of the elements and how it's wired. How big is the kiln? How many prongs on the plug?