Rocking Bats On The Wheel

I have "plasti-bats" and they have started to "rock" on the wheel ... I tried a sheet of plastic under the bat and tried stuffing clay down in the holes over the bat pins ... the bats still rock ... is there any way to stop that ?

Thanks,

ArtyNan

• 2 weeks later...

I have "plasti-bats" and they have started to "rock" on the wheel ... I tried a sheet of plastic under the bat and tried stuffing clay down in the holes over the bat pins ... the bats still rock ... is there any way to stop that ?

Thanks,

ArtyNan

Hi

I have used plasti-bats for years. I just put a small piece of clay close to the pin & press bat down. Most of mine are warped because of my torch, but some have extra big holes. This works for both.

Linda/claylady

Thanks,

ArtyNan

Hi

I have used plasti-bats for years. I just put a small piece of clay close to the pin & press bat down. Most of mine are warped because of my torch, but some have extra big holes. This works for both.

Linda/claylady

Thank you for the tip !

Thanks,

ArtyNan

Hi, i put a circle of the perferated rubber draqwer liner it works great.

Also put cly in the holes after bat is put on

Thanks,

ArtyNan

Hi, i put a circle of the perferated rubber draqwer liner it works great.

Also put cly in the holes after bat is put on

That is a great suggestion ... Thanks bunches for your help ... will try that !

ArtyNan

• 1 month later...

Archived