QotW: Do you have a local "Community Studio" in your area?

Sorry, I was away this last weekend, and did not get a posting of the QotW.  While away, visiting my daughter in Amarillo TX, we went to a local arts building that had a wonderful traveling show of National Geographic animal pictures. Very nice show with impressive photographs and stories behind their subject matter and the intimacy of photographer and subject.  The display was in a local building, maybe an old mall, but dedicated to the arts with local artists. Included in this building was a large working studio with equipment and materials for a wide variety of arts and crafts. While there I saw a group doing ceramic dragons as a theme, saw glass blowers, multiple printing presses for screen, etching and work on display. There were multiple easels with areas for watercolor, oil and acrylic painting. Quite an impressive area with lots of people enjoying themselves either working, teaching or just wandering as we were. 

QotW: Do you have a local "Community Studio" in your area similar to the one I visited in Amarillo?

best,

Pres

• Pres pinned and featured this topic