Help identifying an old kiln

Hello everyone, 

Hoping someone can help me figure out how to identify an old kiln that has no identifying plate on it. It is in three sections, and each one "plugs" into the the other. The peep holes have no flaps, and the bricks that hold the elements look like Olympic or Skutt bricks (from what I can see from replacement brick sites).  The power cord has been cut at end, so I cannot see what type of plug it had. The interior is 17w x 22t. It is pretty old. I was told by seller that it was manual. What other clues can I look for to find make/model so I can order replacement parts? Thanks for your help!

21 hours ago, BMcConkey said:

Hello everyone, 

Hoping someone can help me figure out how to identify an old kiln that has no identifying plate on it. It is in three sections, and each one "plugs" into the the other. The peep holes have no flaps, and the bricks that hold the elements look like Olympic or Skutt bricks (from what I can see from replacement brick sites).  The power cord has been cut at end, so I cannot see what type of plug it had. The interior is 17w x 22t. It is pretty old. I was told by seller that it was manual. What other clues can I look for to find make/model so I can order replacement parts? Thanks for your help!

Thanks Neil! I'll definitely be putting it on a stand, replacing all the elements etc.