Best university in ceramics (EU)

I can't speak to the EU specifically, but here's what I tell about about ceramics programs in the US, which I think will also apply to the EU:

There are a lot of good programs, but they are all different. So just picking one that everyone says is good doesn't mean it's a good fit for you. You want professors that are good at the type of work you want to make, but can also challenge you to explore new techniques and ideas. If you're into functional pots, then maybe don't go to a school that focuses on sculpture. The school should have the types of kilns and equipment that you need to explore the types of work you want to make. Some schools focus on gas kilns, others have wood burning kilns, some fire mostly electric. I think there's also something to be said about the location and environment. Some schools are set in a wooded campus, others in urban areas. The location can have a big impact on the vibe of the studio. I've been in many studios that I just wouldn't want to work in, not because they weren't well equipped, but because they didn't feel right to me. Also, there are many good schools that aren't well known. I went to a fairly unknown school that actually had a great program and turned out many good potters. The teaching staff was great and the facilities were good, it just wasn't famous. Last, there's also something to be said for how hard you work. Hard work and dedication to your craft mean as much or more than the supposed quality of the school.