Advice on Kiln repair

KID-IN-CLAY

Hello, everyone. It's been a tough but exciting month for me. About a month ago, I was researching and got a larger kiln that was a project to fix up and repair. I had checked it and saw, for the most part, it had good bricks, and the size was to my liking, so I decided to take a chance on it. Between the times I was free from work, I would spend a few hours making progress on the repairs, which was a learning curve. Somehow, through all the repairs, I found another crack, which will be linked to this post. https://imgur.com/a/V03CfAB I wanted to get some feedback from others. I thought it might no be too bad, and I could just put some kiln cement on top of it as a back in case anything goes down, but I'm not sure if I'm just nervous, and it's not strictly needed. any advice is greatly appreciated :D

The vertical cracks in the bricks don't matter at all. They won't affect the structural integrity of the kiln, because they can't move sideways and fall apart. If that's the bottom row where you've put the wafers, just pin the element to the floor and forget the wafers because they'll probably just crack. They're not thick enough to pin through.