BISQUE FIRE IS SAYING E-1 at end of firing

Hi,  I have an older Cress Kiln, series # 0703DD. I only fire greenware in. Lately after a firing it signals E-1. The work seems to be fully fired and we just replaced the thermocople. I'm concerned to continue to fire in it as it is student work. Is there a way to reset the program, or could it be something else? Thought I'd ask here before contacting Cress directly, thanks.

Error 1 means the kiln isn't heating. How hot is it getting? If it's happening at the end of the firing then it could be that it's just getting close to the programmed temp but it's not able to get any hotter, which could mean a dead element or relay. Can you give us more info about the kiln? I'm not finding anything with that model number. Post pics of the serial plate and controller if you can.

With the kiln empty, turn it on full blast and let it run up to several hundred degrees, then carefully crack the lid and see if all the elements are glowing.

Thanks for your response. I need to follow up on pics of the serial plate and controller. some of the coils look to be coming out of place but I think it is getting close but not full temp, I agree. I'm new to the department so it looks that the manual has writing noting it was serviced in 2014 and kilns were purchased in 2008 or 2009? I'm feeling stumped. I'll try to get back to you with the pics. Thanks again for your efforts