Kiln wash and cookies

If I have a bunch of bisqued cookies and want to kiln wash them all, can I apply the kiln wash and then stack the cookies on top of each other when I bisque again to mature the kiln wash? Or will the kiln wash make them stick together?

Could I save more time by applying kiln wash to greenware cookies, stacking them, and bisquing/kiln washing them all at once?

thx

3 hours ago, MKG001 said:

can I apply the kiln wash and then stack the cookies on top of each other when I bisque again to mature the kiln wash?

Yup. Or apply the kiln wash, let it dry and use them without re-bisque firing them.

3 hours ago, MKG001 said:

Could I save more time by applying kiln wash to greenware cookies, stacking them, and bisquing/kiln washing them all at once?

Depends how thick the cookies are. If they are very thin the water in the kiln wash could cause them to split. You could also use them un-bisque fired (and kiln washed if necessary) as once bone dry there isn't much shrinkage in clay between bone dry and bisqued.