Underfired glaze?

I have done pottery but I’ve never fired my own so I am new and struggling a bit. I have recently inherited a model P kiln sitter so I want to fire my own... my bisque firing was successful but my glazes haven’t turned out right. I was testing out 6 different types my dad bought for me and two turned out fine, one blistered very badly, another had crazing, and the others don’t look like they melted? I messed up the first firing schedule so I tried it again on some pieces I had lying around and a similar situation occurred (minus the blistering though).  I also tried refiring the pieces and it didn’t change. I have googled fixes but they haven’t worked for me yet. Can I get a push in the right direction?

369AABAB-A77D-49B3-A433-9DCEFBD8EC01.jpeg

AD53F646-6A40-48F2-8966-148BA977F989.jpeg

F599FDDF-138C-49AF-855F-2DBC102EB09A.jpeg

6738ECB9-40BE-4EDF-B529-4B478E214491.jpeg

What cone does the glaze say to fire at and what did you fire at? Agree with you that they look underfired, any chance these are cone 6 glazes that you fired to bisque range? Did you use witness cones to see what the kiln is actually firing to? 

Welcome to the forum.

7 minutes ago, Min said:

What cone does the glaze say to fire at and what did you fire at? Agree with you that they look underfired, any chance these are cone 6 glazes that you fired to bisque range? Did you use witness cones to see what the kiln is actually firing to? 

Welcome to the forum.

I’m not sure. Each glaze is a cone 5-6 glaze  and I’ve been using pyrometric cone 6 for the switch. I have witness cones being shipped currently but other than the glazes, I didn’t notice if the kiln hasn’t been reaching the correct temperature.

I'ld check the calibration of the kiln sitter and add some witness cones to your next firing. If you need it a link here showing how to calibrate the sitter, pertinent part starts around 2 min 45 seconds in. 

It's hard to tell for sure from your images but it seems the glaze is very close to the bottom of the pieces?

Archived