Nabertherm top 45 kiln

Loki

Hi! I've been reading as much as I can on the forum but still unsure about buying a first kiln. Can anyone offer advice about the Nabertherm top 45?

I don't have many options of what I can get shipped to me in Sweden and this seems best but haven't found any specific reviews or recommendations online to get more info. Will be used for small home studio, mostly stoneware smallish pieces, complete beginner with kilns!

Thanks in advance :)

• 2 months later...

Hello, 

have you thought about chamber kiln? I've bought this one recently.  They are making their kilns on the base of running their own Ceramic Manufacture so they know what they are doing. Remember that this type of kiln won't affect any backpain and is way more effective even related to small home studios, plus Bentrup controllers which they are using are the best. Shipping to Sweden is also not a problem plus they came with kiln and show you how to use it. I have this one dm me if you have any questions link below 

https://sklep.kepka.com.pl/en_US/p/Chamber-Furnace-CT-50-EKC-/808 

Nabertherm makes really nice kilns. They run great, have solid state relays, great insulation, etc. The down side of all that is that they're difficult to repair compared to other kilns. Because they're not built in sections, it's difficult to get to broken bricks, and the wiring is fairly complicated. But if you're careful you won't need to replace bricks, and the electrical system should last a really long time before needing repairs.

Archived