1968 Blue Diamond Kiln Needs

The serial number to my BD 180 is 68128 with the Mod FMRJ Sitterkiln - yeah, 1968 but in perfect working order - well, except i have never used a kiln, it has no manual, the last user had no idea what it was, and Blue Diamond has not answered my past 6 emails nor 3 phone calls or messages.....where the devil can I learn how to use this thing and timing...it is a cone 6 system...tis all I know to say...LOL

HELP?

many laughing thank you's to anyone who has any idea

• 4 weeks later...

Does the kiln have temperature knobs such as low, medium , and high, or a variable temperature knob? Does it have the name "Dawson Kiln sitter " on it? Have you ever used cones before or know what they are and how they work? Do you have the correct voltage outlet for this kiln? We need to start on some basics in order to see if this is going to work for you...

Teresita

• 2 months later...

The serial number to my BD 180 is 68128 with the Mod FMRJ Sitterkiln - yeah, 1968 but in perfect working order - well, except i have never used a kiln, it has no manual, the last user had no idea what it was, and Blue Diamond has not answered my past 6 emails nor 3 phone calls or messages.....where the devil can I learn how to use this thing and timing...it is a cone 6 system...tis all I know to say...LOL

HELP?

many laughing thank you's to anyone who has any idea

i called blue diamond two days ago and they got right back to me, try again

Archived