Simon Leach workshop May 6-7th One Spot Left!

I just wanted to give you all an update on the Simon Leach workshops at Bruning Pottery near Seattle, WA May 6th-9th.

I have been very excited since day one where the response was excellent from participants and even had a waiting list at one time. However I have had a last minute cancellation for the May 6-7th class and have exhausted my waitlist. I wanted to send a note to all of you just in case you heard it was full or wait listed (which it was) and did not contact me. If you are interested, please go to my announcement page and contact me and I will get that all setup for you. http://nwclayclub.com/?page_id=6 The workshop is in two weeks so if you want to come you must move quickly.

The workshop is going to be fun for all participants and I am sure we will all have stories of the time together. I wanted to be able to create some of these memories for other local potters by having an evening Tuesday May 7th from 6PM at Bruning Pottery. Larry Bruning is hosting a Lecture / Q&A / Book Signing with Simon Leach that is open to anyone who wants to come. Come meet Simon, have a snack, and help celebrate Larry and Judy Bruning's 30th year in business as a local potter. It may be an intimate affair or it may be a very large group, but come and see for yourself.

I am going to create an announcement for the Open house evening at Bruning Potter with Simon Leach later today.

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to give you all an update on the Simon Leach workshops at Bruning Pottery near Seattle, WA May 6th-9th.

I have been very excited since day one where the response was excellent from participants and even had a waiting list at one time. However I have had a last minute cancellation for the May 6-7th class and have exhausted my waitlist. I wanted to send a note to all of you just in case you heard it was full or wait listed (which it was) and did not contact me. If you are interested, please go to my announcement page and contact me and I will get that all setup for you. http://nwclayclub.com/?page_id=6 The workshop is in two weeks so if you want to come you must move quickly.

The workshop is going to be fun for all participants and I am sure we will all have stories of the time together. I wanted to be able to create some of these memories for other local potters by having an evening Tuesday May 7th from 6PM at Bruning Pottery. Larry Bruning is hosting a Lecture / Q&A / Book Signing with Simon Leach that is open to anyone who wants to come. Come meet Simon, have a snack, and help celebrate Larry and Judy Bruning's 30th year in business as a local potter. It may be an intimate affair or it may be a very large group, but come and see for yourself.

I am going to create an announcement for the Open house evening at Bruning Potter with Simon Leach later today.

I wish so much that he could come out to Wisconsin! I looked into this workshop and the flights are expensive.

Archived