glazed stuff

So I pulled stuff out of the kiln today, had trouble with the whole, matching up colors on the rim and not that happy but its all going to family, they wont mind! I am low on glazes so I did some mixing etc, oh well, live and learn.

I am willing to share my stuff on here, even this stuff that most didnt turn out that well, would love to see others share their work!

post-6939-132260501408_thumb.jpg

post-6939-132260503966_thumb.jpg

post-6939-13226050521_thumb.jpg

post-6939-132260506544_thumb.jpg

post-6939-132260501408_thumb.jpg

post-6939-132260503966_thumb.jpg

post-6939-13226050521_thumb.jpg

post-6939-132260506544_thumb.jpg

morning Buckeye :)

thank you for showing us your latest work. I agree its great to see others work and chat about outcomes. I've done lots of making lately with days of drying time.

Now I'm ready for a bisque and hopefully a glaze firing early next week.

All your work looks great- way better than my first firings!

The blue glaze on a mug is a gorgeous blue, love it. And your tall goblets have fired well with a strong glaze.

Congratulations, looking forward to see what you will do next

cheers Lyn

I bisqued and glaze fired these over Thanksgiving weekend. Not a great photo, but the mugs are finally starting to look like mugs! You can't tell here, but handles need a lot of work. I tend to apply them twisted, perhaps as a testament to my personality. Next weekend I'm going to try for better photography!

Alice

So I pulled stuff out of the kiln today, had trouble with the whole, matching up colors on the rim and not that happy but its all going to family, they wont mind! I am low on glazes so I did some mixing etc, oh well, live and learn.

I am willing to share my stuff on here, even this stuff that most didnt turn out that well, would love to see others share their work!

that square cup you have is phenomenal!

Archived