Collaboration Opportunity for "Master Potters" - Ceramic Tableware Fashion Project

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Manish, and I am a recruitment professional based in India. I am currently engaged in a fascinating project that involves sourcing talented master potters for a renowned ceramic tableware fashion brand, one of my esteemed clients.

This project aims to bring together the finest ceramic artists from around the globe, fostering a collaborative environment where their exceptional craftsmanship and creativity can shine. The end goal is to create a truly unique and exquisite collection that celebrates the artistry of pottery-making and pushes the boundaries of ceramic tableware design.

In this pursuit, I am reaching out to you to kindly suggest  if this project resonates with you and you would like to share your interest for this partnership opportunity.

About the Role: Master Potter Job Profile (Freelance or In-House)

Responsibilities:
•    Conceptualize and design original tableware collections: Translate the company's brand philosophy into unique designs that push the boundaries of conventional tableware, blending contrasting concepts and materials.
•    Develop prototypes and refine designs: Create functional and aesthetically pleasing prototypes, utilizing various techniques and materials, and refine them based on feedback and testing.
•    Master various pottery techniques: Demonstrate expertise in a wide range of hand-building and wheel-throwing techniques, glazing, and firing methods.
•    Maintain high-quality standards: Ensure all pieces meet the highest quality standards for functionality, durability, and aesthetics.
•    Stay informed about trends and innovations: Regularly research and explore new trends, materials, and techniques in the ceramics industry.
•    Collaborate effectively: Work closely with product designer and production teams to ensure designs are feasible and align with brand goals.
•    Contribute to creative ideation: Participate in brainstorming sessions and workshops, sharing expertise and proposing innovative ideas for tableware concepts.
•    Having their own studio or workspace
•    Passion for the company's philosophy: A genuine understanding and appreciation for the core values is crucial for a successful partnership.

Qualifications:
•    Minimum 5 years of experience as a professional potter, with a strong portfolio showcasing exceptional design, technical skill, and innovation.
•    Mastery of various pottery techniques: Skilled in hand-building, wheel-throwing, glazing, and firing methods.
•    Strong understanding of design principles: Ability to translate concepts into functional and aesthetically pleasing tableware.
•    Excellent craftsmanship: Proven ability to create high-quality pieces with consistent results.
•    Creative and innovative: Demonstrate a passion for pushing boundaries and exploring new ideas.
•    Excellent communication and collaboration skills: Ability to work effectively with diverse teams and clients.
•    Strong work ethic and self-motivation: Able to manage deadlines and projects independently.

Mail your interests at manish@aurinkomanagement.com

We want to get the right audience and attracts the attention of the most talented and accomplished potters from around the world.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I eagerly await your response and look forward to the possibility of working together to bring this exciting project to life.