Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About bobtiki

  • Rank

Contact Methods

  • Website URL

Profile Information

  • Location
    Seattle, WA
  • Interests
    Mostly Tiki Mugs
  1. Just as a note to myself: This video shows a few more steps in the process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHXzYucZ3bI
  2. Wow! Thank you all for the detailed info. That definitely points me in the right direction. Much appreciated.
  3. Hey there. I'm new to ceramics, but I'm getting into it quickly. I looked around on the forums for this question, but I didn't see exactly what I was looking for. (Maybe I just didn't know the right name.) I'm trying to make something on my mugs much like the graphic detail on this Maryland Renaissance Festival mug. It's raised, smoothed into the mug surface on the outside, but has very fine detail on the inside: What is this sort of element called, and can you point me to info on how one might go about adding such a detail to a piece? Thanks!
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.