Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I know that you guys primarily deal with ceramics, but I was hunting around the internet for a metal bottle which employs the old style swinging-top cap. I found several steel versions, but they're all 500ml - 2Ltr, while I simply need a 250ml and was hoping that somebody may have seen something, somewhere? ref: http://brewminati.org/product/apollo-stainless-steel-beer-growler-64-oz-with-swing-top-cap-or-keg-2-liter-water-bottle-1pc/ Thanks for the help!
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.