2 replies to this topic

#1 Zola de Firmian

Zola de Firmian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:17 AM

HI All,

I have loved working with larger Brent roller, then got myself a small Bailey Table top for temp use. My studio's compact and was about to get a larger one again, when this came into view: Opinions, if you have experience with the North Star Polaris Slab Roller- ease of use, adaptability, durability- will be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Zola de Firmian

#2 Seasoned Warrior

Seasoned Warrior

Businessman - Potter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:26 PM

HI All,

I have loved working with larger Brent roller, then got myself a small Bailey Table top for temp use. My studio's compact and was about to get a larger one again, when this came into view: Opinions, if you have experience with the North Star Polaris Slab Roller- ease of use, adaptability, durability- will be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Zola de Firmian

Hi Zola:

How was the studio tour this year? I didn't make it, unfortunately, but I always enjoy coming by and seeing many of the craftspeople on the tour, especially your work: it is so delicate and expressive. I use a Brent myself which I wouldn't give up for anything. I just wanted to say HI!

Regards,
Charles

#3 Zola de Firmian

Zola de Firmian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:27 PM

Hi Charles,

Thank you for the nice words. I really enjoyed the tour this year. Fewer in numbers of guests, but overall, the attendees were appreciative and my sales were better than before. Hopefully I will see you here again next year.

Now, I need to look up YOUR work.

warmly,
Zola

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users