Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Engobe Or Underglaze?

Recommended Posts

mregecko    18

I'm guessing colored slips. But this can also be done with underglazes or engobes. It's just a technique, not restricted to material.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this