Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Microwave safe?

Recommended Posts

My Second question of the day: people often ask if my work is microwave safe. The truth is, I don't know. I don't have a microwave, and never have. It is fired to cone 5,6 depending on which clay body I'm using. It seems quite vitreous so I assume that no water would seep into the clay body and cause problems in a microwave? Up until now I've just said that I can't guarantee it. Is there a way to tell, short of enlisting a friend with a microwave?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this