We have many mentees looking for someone like YOU! This member needs help in the following areas, note you can mentor just one area:
- Skills and Techniques
- Critiquing Work
- Form and Aesthetics
- Studio Knowledge
- Website Review
- Networking Ideas
- Recommendations for Workshops
If you are interested in becoming a mentor for Member #843, please fill out a mentoring application here: http://svy.mk/HHPYuS. Please be sure to note the Member number so we can connect you to the mentee. #843.To read more about the mentoring program, Click HERE.
Benefits of Becoming a Mentor
- Gain personal satisfaction from enriching the emerging artists’, students’, or established artists’ current artistic needs.
- Give back to the ceramic community through the development of our peers, emerging artists, students, and ceramic professionals for the future by personally and professionally supporting their growth.
- Enhance coaching, feedback and existing skills.
- Exposure to new and different styles, knowledge, and perspectives.
- Receive a nomination from your Mentee for a Mentor Award.
- Potters Council recognition.