Potters Council organization includes artists at many different levels of expertise, ranging from student, to recreational, to professional ceramic artist. This wide range of expertise will provide a great mix of mentors and mentees. We have many mentees looking for someone like YOU! This member needs help in the following areas, note you can mentor just one area
If you are interested in becoming a mentor for Member #842
- Business: Sales 101, How to Begin; Retail; Wholesale; Business Plans; Finance and Credit; Website Review; Marketing Plans and Ideas
- Photographing your work
, please fill out a mentoring application here: http://svy.mk/HHPYuS
. Please be sure to note the Member number so we can connect you to the mentee. #842.To read more about the mentoring program, Click HERE
Benefits of Becoming a Mentor
- Gain personal satisfaction from enriching the emerging artists’, students’, or established artists’ current artistic needs.
- Give back to the ceramic community through the development of our peers, emerging artists, students, and ceramic professionals for the future by personally and professionally supporting their growth.
- Enhance coaching, feedback and existing skills.
- Exposure to new and different styles, knowledge, and perspectives.
- Receive a nomination from your Mentee for a Mentor Award.
- Potters Council recognition.
Do you have knowledge and expertise to share with others? Are you ready to give back to the ceramic community as a mentor? You can get started by reviewing the Mentoring Guidelines and completing the online Mentor Application.