OPPORTUNITY - CREATING POTTERY FOR WATER FILTERS & DISPENSERS

Hello,

My name is Leslie Gabriel, CEO of WaterCheck.biz. I am seeking a few great potters interested in a wonderful opportunity. I request you read on and respond to us if you are interested.

I have recently started a venture called Terra Water Pottery.

Here is a bit more ... Terra Water Pottery is ...

• Combining design, form and function - creating pure water with art.
  • Seeking local potters to create white label - Water Filter Crocks & Water Dispensers and Water Carafes.
  • Bringing these Water Filter Crocks & Water Dispensers and Water Carafes to our customers around the country and the world.

PLUS - we have worked out an arrangement to donate a portion of the proceeds for Terra Water Pottery to Potters For Peace.

Please note, my existing company, WaterCheck.biz, is a leader in the development and distribution of water filtration, water testing and water conservation and personal hydration products. We are based in Hillsdale, NY and we have over 20,000 customers from all around the world. We are quite well known in the water world.

We already sell a line of Stefani Terracotta Water Filter Crocks - made in Brazil. Recently, we asked ourselves, why can't we do this locally? - then Terra Water Pottery was born.

I request you consider this as an opportunity - Please respond to me if you are interested.

Love,

Leslie Gabriel, WaterMan

Archived