We have many mentees looking for someone like YOU! This member needs help in the following areas, note you can mentor just one area:
- Skills and Techniques (Forming, Finishing & Firing)
- Photographing Your Work
- Critiquing Work
- Form and Aesthetics
If you are interested in becoming a mentor for Member #833, please fill out a mentoring application here: http://svy.mk/HHPYuS. Please be sure to note the Member number so we can connect you to the mentee. #833.
To read more about the mentoring program, Click HERE.
Benefits of Becoming a Mentor
- Gain personal satisfaction from enriching the emerging artists’, students’, or established artists’ current artistic needs.
- Give back to the ceramic community through the development of our peers, emerging artists, students, and ceramic professionals for the future by personally and professionally supporting their growth.
- Enhance coaching, feedback and existing skills.
- Exposure to new and different styles, knowledge, and perspectives.
- Receive a nomination from your Mentee for a Mentor Award.
- Potters Council recognition.
Do you have knowledge and expertise to share with others? Are you ready to give back to the ceramic community as a mentor? You can get started by reviewing the Mentoring Guidelines and completing the online Mentor Application.