Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. DianeA

    Shoulder Tendonitis/Bursitis

    Occupational Therapists are trained in upper body anatomy and kinesiology, and furthermore are trained in task analysis. I recommend a consultation with an Occupational Therapist, particularly one who is also a Certified Hand Therapist. The OT can design a home exercise program for you and can make recommendations about either changing your environment (changing the seat height, therefore different ergonomics?) and/or changing your body mechanics. A doctor's referral is necessary for an OT visit. Occupational Therapy has its roots in crafts, so an OT will have a deep appreciation for what you do.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.