June 30, 2011 | Undergraduate Showcase

Guest Jessica Knapp

Guest Jessica Knapp

In the September 2011 issue, Ceramics Monthly will feature the works of undergraduate clay artists. Anyone enrolled in clay classes at an accredited post-secondary institution may apply. In an effort to keep the quality and variety at a high level, we ask you to encourage the undergraduate artists whom you know to apply.

To be considered, they will need to submit the following to arrive in our offices by June 30, 2011:

• Up to five professional-quality digital images (300 ppi resolution on CD)¶

• A full-size color print of each image. Images should print to at least five (5) inches in the smallest dimensions; because accepted entries are printed, larger is better.

• Complete descriptions of the works on a caption sheet

• Full contact information

• 500 words discussing the body of work you are submitting

• Instructor name(s) and contact information

• Institution at which you study

Submissions can be mailed to:

Undergraduate Showcase, Ceramics Monthly,

600 N. Cleveland Ave., Suite 210,

Westerville, OH 43082.

Arrival Deadline: The deadline to apply is June 30 (this is an arrival deadline, not a postmark deadline).

Download the full prospectus at:

http://media.ceramic...rgrad11full.pdf

Emailed submissions and submissions with more than five images will not be considered. We ask that you do not submit materials in binders or folders.

Submitted materials will not be returned. Due to the volume of entries, please do not respond to this email and no phone calls please.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In the September 2011 issue, Ceramics Monthly will feature the works of undergraduate clay artists. Anyone enrolled in clay classes at an accredited post-secondary institution may apply. In an effort to keep the quality and variety at a high level, we ask you to encourage the undergraduate artists whom you know to apply.

To be considered, they will need to submit the following to arrive in our offices by June 30, 2011:

• A full-size color print of each image. Images should print to at least five (5) inches in the smallest dimensions; because accepted entries are printed, larger is better.

Westerville, OH 43082.

Arrival Deadline: The deadline to apply is June 30 (this is an arrival deadline, not a postmark deadline).

Emailed submissions and submissions with more than five images will not be considered. We ask that you do not submit materials in binders or folders.

Submitted materials will not be returned. Due to the volume of entries, please do not respond to this email and no phone calls please.

I sent in every thing needed and on time but I just realized I never put the dimensions of each piece. Will that disqualify me?

Thanks

PS Kinda havin' a heart attack!

Guest Jessica Knapp

Hi Spring, in the event that your work is chosen for the Undergraduate Showcase, you will be contacted for the dimensions of the work before the issue goes to press.

Good luck!

Jessica

Westerville, OH 43082.

I sent in every thing needed and on time but I just realized I never put the dimensions of each piece. Will that disqualify me?

Thanks

PS Kinda havin' a heart attack!

Archived