Sign in to follow this  
phill

Postcard Help

Hey everyone!

Im designing a postcard for a sale a friend and i are having in may. on the front of the postcard, we've included two pictures, what the event is, date, time, address, and more info.

My question is this: Am I able to make a graphic and include an address? The address im including is strictly so that people can look up how to get to my house and arrive to the sale, obviously. I just dont want the post office seeing the front of the card after spending all this money on stamps and then having them all come to the address incorporated onto the front of the card.

anyone know the rules of postcard graphics?

thanks,

phill

ps-the attachment is the prototype of the postcard.

post-2324-12983108884838_thumb.jpg

post-2324-12983108884838_thumb.jpg

phill,

I don't think this will cause you any problems. I'm assuming that the other side of the postcard looks like a mailing panel, i.e. customer's address in the middle, return address in the upper left, and stamp in the upper right ... is this correct? If so then don't worry, the post office will deliver the cards to the customer's address on the mailing panel.

Good luck with your sale ... your postcard looks good!

Mea

Guest Herb Norris

That's a nice looking card!

They should arrive with no problems, especially if you are handwriting the addresses.

Good luck with your sale!

i just got the postcards in! i ordered from vistaprint and i received 500 for $33 including shipping. i recommend vistaprint 100%! they even got me the product a whole 15 days earlier than quoted! how great!