Sign in to follow this  
ssamed

Newbie Brent Cxc Pedal Help ...

Hey everyone, I just picked up a Brent CXC wheel but it didn't have a pedal. is there somewhere I can get a pedal that will work for my wheel without spending $200 on a new one from Brent? Are there generic pedals that will work. I only paid $250 for the wheel so I'd like to keep my costs down. Right now I have it hot wired but it only spins at the highest speed, not ideal. Also, if I do order the pedal from somewhere, does it come with the cord or just the pedal? Thanks!

No kidding! That's what I thought. there is a pottery place near by, but it is a commercial joint with just a bulletin board for used stuff. I tried to find one online, but the AMACO site is all buggy and doesn't even let me view what I am buying. Figures. 

I suggest you call Brent wheel service and ask to buy a used one. They get them in on a regular basis-used would work fine for you.
I picked up some spare parts on e-bay so there is another source to look for as well.
You could also post a want ad for one on potterbarteryahoogroup.
Mark